2/23/10

GGG Ride February 27, 10:00am

Hi Ladies,

We're back from our trip and have reassembled our bikes. Come meet us for a GGG ride this Saturday, February 27, at 10:00 am. Mel may or may not be there due to a bruised bone from last weekend's accident. Lets wish her a speedy recovery! It looks like there will be a few showers but that's not enough to keep us off the trails. Just be prepared. If you need directions call or email me. I will be at the gate at 10:00 am so please let me know if you are coming out and where you plan to start so I don't leave anyone behind, the gate or the top of Power Line Hill. By the way, I will leave my house at 7:45 on Saturday so I will not get any emails after then but you can text me any last minute messages.

Many thanks to Tonya, Sam, and Ksenia for leading the rides while Mel and I were away! You ladies rock!

See you Saturday!
Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment